Around the parc
AN IDEAL STARTING POINT TO VISIT THE REGION :
- Discovery of Mulhouse and its prestigious museums (Train, Automobile…)
- Discovery of Colmar and its prestigious museums (Unterlinden, Bartholdi…)
- Discovery of the Route des Vins d’Alsace, at 7km and its beautiful Alsatian villages.
- Discovery of the Hautes Vosges and its Natural Park of Ballon des Vosges.
FOR MORE INFORMATION :
- Tourist and Convention office of Mulhouse : www.tourisme-mulhouse.com
- Tourist office of Colmar : www.ot-colmar.fr
- Tourist office of Guebwiller : www.tourisme-guebwiller.fr
In close proximity to the Parc du Petit Prince, you can also visit the Ecomusée d’Alsace : www.ecomusee-alsace.fr
The largest Eco museum of France and among the most prestigious of Europe, the Ecomusée d’Alsace features 72 authentic Alsatian rural buildings, rebuilt in a single place to save them from the destruction.
This lively museum is a true “condensed” of Alsace and its culture, allowing, on a single site to capture the essence.
Through the seasons, through the life of a rural village in the early twentieth century, the museum invites visitors to discover the Arts and Popular Traditions of the region.
Cultural events, rural village life, artisans at work, permanent and temporary exhibitions, participatory workshops, tastings, discovery and animal care, walks….each visit is unique! The village of the Ecomusée d’Alsace offers many possibilities. Visitors do not walk around here as spectators: they are actors of their own stories and experiences in the museum.